If you are already using WooCommerce with your online store, Limepay can be added quickly and easily.
- Download the Limepay plugin for WooCommerce .
Log in to WordPress admin dashboard and click on the Plugins option on the sidebar. Click
Upload pluginand select download zip file.
- Activate the plugin.
Click on the
WooCommerceoption on the Wordpress sidebar and then the
Enable Limepay, then click
- Enable/Disable: Enable Limepay.
- Title: Set the title as you prefer.
- Description: Payment method description.
- Publishable Key: Limepay publishable API key.
- Secret Key: Limepay secret API key.
- Available payment options: Select your preferred payment options to be available in checkout.
- Hide card image: Show/Hide card image next to title.
- Request 3DS for payments: When checked, Limepay will be requested to perform 3DS challenge for payments.
- Minimum Amount for 3DS: [Optional] When an amount is set, 3DS challenge will not be requested for payments below the given amount. Leave empty if you intend to request 3DS challenge for all payments.
- Primary Color: [Optional] Primary color of the checkout. Enter the hex code of the color.
Save changes and return to
WooCommerce > Settings and move Limepay to the top of the list using the drag and drop function or the arrow buttons.
Return to and refresh your store page to see your new Limepay checkout.
To enable ApplePay and GooglePay, please follow the instructions available in your Limepay Merchant Dashboard's
Settings -> Configurations -> Checkout payment options section.
Visit the testing documentation page to confirm the integration is fully functional.
Learn about and access the Limepay merchant dashboard.