Magento V1 is an end-of-life product and Limepay will no longer support or update checkout experience for this plugin extension.
If you are already using Magento v1 with your online store, Limepay can be added quickly and easily.
- Download the Limepay extension for Magento v1 .
- Extract the downloaded zip folder to your desired destination folder using a file extractor.
- Log in to your Magento Admin Panel
Go to System > Magento Connect > Magento Connect Manager
Under “Direct package file upload”, click “Choose File” and select the downloaded extension
Click upload and wait for the verification.
With the Limepay extension installed, you are just a few steps away from activating it on your store page.
- Return to the Magento Admin Panel, then go to System > Configuration > Payment Methods > Limepay Payment Module.
- Set the “Enabled” field to “yes”.
- Enter your Publishable and Secret API keys provided by Limepay in the appropriate fields.
- Select your preferred checkout options in the “Available Payment Options” field.
- Enter “1” in the “Sort Order” field.
Click “Save Config”.
- Clear your cache using the Magento Connect Manager.
- Return to and refresh your store page to see your new Limepay checkout.
Visit the testing documentation page to confirm the integration is fully functional.
Learn about and access the Limepay merchant dashboard.